JAPAN RAIL PASS
(1) Types and prices in Japanese Yen
There are two types of JAPAN RAIL PASS: Green (for superior-class Green cars), and Ordinary.
Each of these types is available as a 7-day, 14-day, or 21-day pass.
■Price of Exchange Orders(as of October 01, 2019)
|TYPE||GREEN(1st class)||ORDINARY(2nd class)|
|DURATION||ADULTS||CHILD(6-11 years)||ADULTS||CHILD(6-11 years)|
|7 DAYS||39,600 yen
|14 DAYS||64,120 yen
|21 DAYS||83,390 yen
| 60,450 yen
- The actual cost in Euro is calculated at the time the Exchange Order is issued.
- The purchase exchange rate may differ from the exchange rate in effect when you actually visit Japan. Prices are subject to change.
- The applicable price is the price valid on the date when an Exchange Order is issued.
The Japan Rail Pass be will sold at a higher price and on a trial basis in Japan until March 31, 2020.
* Restricted to individuals who possess only a passport issued by a country other than Japan
* Purchases cannot be made by Japanese nationals living overseas.
* The sale details after the above date will be announced later.
For details about the sales, please download this PDF file.
(2) Handling fee (VAT 21% is included)
Please note that we do not charge handling fees for the customer who purchases flight ticket to Japan from us.
- *Eur 15,00 per pass -If you purchase 1 or 2 Japan Rail Pass
- *Eur 10,00 per pass -If you purchase 3 or 4 Japan Rail Passes
- *Eur 5,00 per pass - If you purchase 5 or more Japan Rail Passes
Value for Money!
From Narita Airport to Tokyo station : 6,040 Yen
From Tokyo to Kyoto by Bullet train :27,820 Yen
Total 33,860 Yen > Japan Rail Pass 7 days Ordinaly class is only 29,110 Yen!
Who is Japan Rail Pass For?
- Your trip in Japan is longer than 7 days.
- You have not arrive in Japan yet. You have to buy the pass before arrival.
- You plan to ride long-distance trains often; if your stay is 7-day, maybe riding long-distance trains among more than three cities would worth Japan Rail Pass. If you stay in one or two cities for many days, it may be not for you.
- Non-Japanese tourist who enters Japan with "temporary visitor" stamp on his/her passport upon entry.
- Japanese national livin in a country other than Japan. 日本国外に居住する日本人の利用資格
(3) JAPAN RAIL PASS : From purchase to travel
STEP 1 - Buy your Exchange Order from Japan P.I.Travel.
STEP 2 - Turn in your Exchange Order to receive a JAPAN RAIL PASS
STEP 3 - Make a seat reservation.
For more details about Japan Rail Pass, please follow the link below:
Japan Rail Pass Official web-site